This policy covers how Go Radius treats personal information that Go Radius collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Go Radius services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, etc., and that is not otherwise publicly available.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Go Radius collects personal information when you register with Go Radius, when you use Go Radius services, when you visit Go Radius pages or the pages of certain Go Radius partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Go Radius may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with Go Radius and sign into our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Go Radius collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- Go Radius automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Go Radius cookie information, and the page you request.
- Go Radius uses information collected from its members for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see (corporate profiles, company logos, credit ratings, etc.), fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
While Go Radius encourages everyone to visit our site and learn about our company and the services we offer; we have no desire to collect information from those under the age of 18. Any instance of personal information about a minor being collected would be purely accidental and unintentional. If a minor would like to submit information to Go Radius, we ask that the child’s parent submit the information on his or her behalf. We strongly encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet and to take appropriate steps to ensure a positive and safe experience.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Go Radius does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Go Radius under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Go Radius communicate with you about offers from Go Radius and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Go Radius’ Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCESGENERAL
You can edit your Go Radius Account Information at any time, either by email or through the Member’s area. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Go Radius services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the Go Radius Newsletter, that are considered part of your Go Radius account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.DISCLAIMER
Go Radius welcomes your questions, comments, and suggestions about security and privacy via email. We value your feedback and realize that your thoughts and ideas are often some of the best we receive.